Sunday, January 08, 2006

QUIXOTE



As most of you know, I have for a year maintained "A Capitol Blog" as way to keep primarily South Texans aware of state and local issues coming from their state capitol and our larger community.

With the recent scandals and troubles in Washington I have found myself more and more wanting to post national stories on issues that affect the nation and the world. Because I realize that "A Capitol Blog" has the primary purpose of keeping my friends and neighbors informed on state and local issues and yet I continue to want to find an outlet for these national issues, I have created a new blog. The new site is called Quixote after one of my favorite characters in Miguel Cervantes' masterpiece Don Quixote.

I will still occasionally post national stories on "A Capitol Blog" but only when the story stands out in importance. Quixote will carry the national political and cultural stories that I am following.

If you are so inclined, I would invite you to join me in combing through the stories that affect our national community.

No comments: